- A sunrise simulation alarm clock that’ll get you out of bed in a more pleasant way than your annoying phone alarm — which will hopefully make you less tempted to press snooze over and over again.
This alarm clock allows you to set multiple alarms (one for weekdays and another for weekends or one for you and another for your spouse). You can choose from seven natural sounds and the wake up light has seven different colors and 20 levels of warm light. Basically, it can be customized just how you want it!
Promising review: “LBell Wake-Up Light helped tremendously with waking up and feeling energized. Waking up slowly to natural sounds like waves or birds chirping has made getting up easier. I love how the light begins to increase like the sunrise. It feels much less stressful waking up gradually vs the harsh shrill of my cell phone alarm. My favorite feature is the night-light. It is a warm orange glow that I enjoy falling asleep to. It is very calming. The setup was quick and easy enough that I could have done it with my eyes closed. It has a cool sleek modern look and fits right into my bedroom without looking out of place. I love it!”
- A set of six cable clips so you can keep your charger cords organized and in sight, so you don’t have to dig behind your bed or on the side of your desk to find them.
Promising review: “These seem to work very well. Other brands had comments about them not sticking well so I went with this brand and am very happy with them. I am using them on my desk at work as well as on the back of my night table at home to keep my charger cords from slipping behind the furniture. Sure works better than Scotch taping the cords to my desk.”
- A hair-finishing stick that’s made of natural plant ingredients and can help turn that slept-in bun into a perfectly presentable hairstyle in seconds.
Promising review: “I have super fine hair with lots of breakage. No matter how I put my hair up I have bad flyaways. This stuff is great! So easy and it stays better and looks smoother than stiff hairspray.”
- A dishwasher magnet to prevent you from accidentally putting your dirty dinner plate in with all the clean dishes and then rerunning the whole thing.
Promising review: “A stylish, functional little magnet. Eliminates the need to wonder if that cup looks dirty or is it just hard water etc. Also just looks cute on the dishwasher. I do not run mine daily as I have a small household and when it does get filled, more often than I’d like to admit, the clean dishes live in the dishwasher, getting picked off as needed. This makes that process much simpler.”
- A set of clothing dividers, because they’ll save you time and energy on digging through your entire closet just to find that one jacket that was hiding all the way in the back the entire time.
The tags come with 48 labels so you can customize them to your individual needs. Promising review: “Every time I look in my closet at these guys separating my black cardigans from my black T-shirts from my black suits… (you get the point), it sparks joy! People may think you’re a weird OCD freak, but they are just secretly jealous and will want some.”